Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My life in UMS

First time go away from hz...so sad!so miss my hometown, house, family, my pet dog and everything.

Feel wan to go home! but I can't, have to stay here study.. many of the seniors said that my course very hard to score...so worried to heard it...don;t have any confident to make it.

the view here is very beautiful, just like what other people said.. but nothing is perfect..

7/7/08 is my first class.. feel excited and at the same time feel nervous and worried too cause scared cannot understand what lecturer said. luckily, so far s sometimeo good. just need times to digest those new information in my mind. Here, not like School... need to work hard all the time..

I get to know a lot of friends who come from different states: Kuala Lumpur, Sarawak, Perak...

No comments: